What We Do

My photo
We are a non-profit organization that works with pastors, churches, schools, and the local hospital in Chiquimula, Guatemala. We host training seminars for pastors, leaders, and youth from rural areas and we help supply the congregations with Biblical materials to minister to their communities. We visit several public schools to share a Biblical story and play with the kids. We also pray in the local hospital and give out toys, toiletries, and Biblical materials. Ways to Be a Part of this Ministry: Come - We need pastors and leaders to come and teach these pastors and leaders here in Guatemala. Or you could bring a group to work in the churches or schools with construction or evangelism. Financially Support - If you would like to support this ministry, please visit our website at www.eyeswideopenministries.com to donate online or send your donation to: P.O.Box 245 Florence, Alabama 35631 Make your checks payable to Eyes Wide Open Ministries. All donations are tax-deductible. Pray - Please pray we will follow God's leading in all we do.

Friday, November 15, 2019

Hospital Prayer Testimonies - Alicia



Me encanta servirle a Dios y más junto a ustedes, mi experiencia con ir al hospital y Casa Abel ha sido impactante, cada semana que nos reunimos siempre regreso a casa con una palabra de parte del señor o retada para darle mas de mi a Jesús, mi manera de pensar, de hablar y mi conexión con Jesús a cambiado totalmente, he aprendido a valorar todo lo que el Señor me ha regalado y siempre tener una sonrisa en mi rostro, cuando veo cada uno de los niños enfermos o cualquier situación que estan pasando pero siempre me brindan una gran sonrisa y algunos me brindan sus brazos para que los abrace, he aprendido a adorarle al Señor en las buenas y en las malas cada vez que veo a los familiares derramando lágrimas de angustia y de tristeza pero aún así con las pocas fuerzas que les quedan le  claman al Señor, he aprendido a ver que tan poderoso y puro es el amor de Dios hacia nosotros, cuando veo a familiares derramando lágrimas de alegría viendo los resultados de Sanación y en fin le doy gracias a Dios por esta gran oportunidad de poder servirle a él y a mi prójimo junto a ustedes❤️

I love serving God and more with this team. My experience with going to the hospital and Casa Abel has been shocking. Every week, I always return home with a word from the Lord or challenged to surrender more to Jesus. My way of thinking, of speaking and my connection with Jesus has totally changed. I have learned to value everything the Lord has given me and always have a smile on my face. When I see each of the sick children, or any situation that they are go through, but they always give me a big smile and some even give me a hug, I have learned to worship the Lord in good times and in bad times. Every time I see family members shedding tears of anguish and sadness, and then watch them cry out to the Lord, God shows me how to see how powerful and pure is His love for us. Then when I see family members shedding tears of joy to see the results of Healing, I thank God for this great opportunity to serve Him and my neighbor with this team. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment